Monday, November 26, 2018

My sweet lover, i hope one day you will find 
Forgiveness, somewhere, in those palms,
To lay upon my wounds like salt
And swallow my cries with your mouth,
As they are the only apology,
my body knows how to give 

If you could see the way my lust runs like slime
Through my veins; I could have never loved you,
Even if i tried, even when i tried,
The streets close up around me like an hourglass 
Swallowing sand every time i dare to speak your name
I dye the pavement outside your house
I linger around you like a smell of rust
Every time that you think about me in disgust
I borrow into your intestines like
The parasite that i am 


..And i remember that wretched day;
How it sticks to my mind like tar
Your curtains giggling in the light breeze of July,
Taunting and teasing me as i lay my
Head onto your chest for the last time
The heavy light of that miserable sunset
Illuminating all the reasons why i have failed you,
Written all over your neck
Like claw marks that matched my nails

I bend over in submission,
The only love i know how to give,
Is love that i was taught 

There is too much ruin here, my love
To ever start to build the ship
That i have wrecked

I have insomnia because i see you every time 
i close my eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment